This is the final product of the Transformation project from my drawing 2 class. On the project as a whole from the beginning with the line study to the final piece I spent a total of 16 to 16 1/2 hours. This part in particular took 8 to 9 hours. I really had fun with this one and I hope to enter it in the art show that the art department of my school runs each spring. I started with a sketch in graphite and then moved to charcoal.
Originally uploaded to my DA on February 9, 2012
Time taken: On this piece alone 8 to 9 hours.
Tools used: Graphite, Vine charcoal, Black Compressed Charcoal, White Compressed charcoal.
This was done on white drawing paper and was sprayed with a workable fixative to prevent smudging once I was finished.
Work Related to this project:
Other images related to this project: