Gift Art: Hiro Dobutsu - Wild Ponce
This is a gift I'm working on for my friends birthday, its one of his many great OC's he created and i just wanted to show my love lol
Happy Birthday Bro
Creater: :icontakuya36diablo: takuya36diablo
Name: Hiro Dobutsu
Nickname: Okami (given to him by the wolves of the very wolf pack his clan worships), Wolf Diva (given to him by Salise), and "The Howling Wolf of Konoha (given to him by the people of Konoha).
Likes: Any type of cooked or raw meat and collecting paw prints from different wolves.
Dislikes: Sour candy, burned meat, and foxes. (he thinks they are inferior to wolves)
Personality: Feisty and strong willed. He leads by example, he quickly adapts to different situations, and doesn't mind getting his hands dirty.
Info: Before Hiro became a jonin, he was known for being reckless and very stubborn. After maturing a bit he was appointed the rank of jonin. When he was 3 years old, he and his mother fled into the deepest part of the Forest of Death to escape his father. Two days had gone by since they entered the forest. They soon found themselves face to face with the very wolf pack their clan worshiped. She tried to negotiate with the wolves. Roukan, leader of the pack, decided to allow the woman and the child to leave with their lives. In return, Hiro was to represent the wolf pack by becoming one with them and by becoming one of the best shinobi within the Dobutsu clan. By agreeing to these conditions, Hiro was given the ability to access all of Roukan's mystical powers in order to help him with his goal. He was also given the ability to communicate with wolves and summon the wolves into battle. Hiro gains mysterious powers during a full moon in which he is the only known Dobutsu clan member capable of using it. With Roukan's power coursing through him, he is capable of raising his senses at will and he became somewhat of an immortal. This gives him all of the perks of being a werewolf. Transforming gives him increased hearing, sight, and smell. The transformation also increases his muscle mass giving him a greater constitution and increased strength, but the changes in his anatomy gives him greater speed and evasiveness. After becoming a jonin, becoming a well known ninja among the leaf village, and after taking on countless missions. He was assigned to be the sensei of a squad of misfits as an experiment. (This squad would soon be known as Team K-Men.) It was 3 experiments in one actually. They were to see if this squad would function well as a 4 man squad, if Hiro (being a chunin when assigned) could help this team prosper and help him mature as well, and the last experiment was to simply see if these misfits could work well together even with all of their faults.
:bulletblack:Hiro doesn't have a chakra nature. Although, he can use the wolves' chakra nature and combine it with his own chakra, allowing him to use combination jutsus with them. Similar to the combination jutsu Naruto uses with Gamatatsu and Gamakichi.
Clan: The Dobutsu clan is known for their 'never back down' and 'going all out' outlook on life. They're one of the most primitive clans in Konoha. Most people think of them as savages and vicious people, others think they're just closer to nature. The Dobutsu clan worships a wolf named Roukan, leader of the strongest wolf pack in the Forest of Death, for his mystical powers and because his wolf pack has never lost a fight.
east of the Moon- Foreigners gave the Dobutsu clan's werewolf forms the name, Moon Beast. The name originated from a ninja that was lucky enough to survive an encounter with a clan member that had transformed. The last thing the survivor saw before the lycanthrope fled into the nearby forest, was the beast in front of the moon . Hence the name, Moon Beast. After that little incident, the leaders of Konoha restricted the Dobutsu clan's movements during a full moon and forced them to put paper seals within their clan's district. If members from the Dobutsu clan ever left for a mission , they were required to keep the paper seals on their person. These paper tags seal their monstrous forms. Hiro used to wear one before he gained the ability to control it. They did this to prevent casualties and to prevent them from entering other villages and causing a war. So far, they haven't gone werewolf outside of the village. As a result, the moon beasts became a myth or, quoting Nagashiro, a fairy tale. This transformation is also referred to as the man-to-beast, werewolf, lycan, and moon beast transformations.
Clan Ability: They have based a majority of their techniques on wolves. During a half moon, the Dobutsu clan can use half of their true power. A genin ranked ninja and higher is capable of controlling this power. During a full moon, they have the ability to become more wolf like (werewolves). Hiro later becomes the only person to have ever gained the ability to control this power.
1. Wolf Vision Jutsu- Allows Hiro to see whatever any wolves, within 10 yards, can see. He also uses this for recon, infiltration, and/or sabotage missions. (Range increases as he gets stronger.)
2. Transformation Jutsu- Although most ninja know this basic jutsu, Hiro uses this jutsu to transform into a wolf, similar to that of his pack.
3. Summoning Jutsu- He summons wolves from from his wolf pack. (Now that he's stronger, more experienced, and has a larger amount of chakra, he's able to summon stronger wolves successfully and he's able to summon a larger quantity of wolves.) Btw, his wolves are Dire Wolves, the breed that gave root to the superstitions, lycanthropy, and the folk tales.
4. Fang Trap Jutsu: A genjutsu that makes enemies believe they're being bitten and clawed at by dozens of wolves.
5. Beast style: Partial Transformation Jutsu- He transforms a portion of his body, making that body part more wolf-like.
6. Wolf Gang Jutsu- A genjutsu that makes enemies believe there are giant werewolves rushing at them from all sides. They imagine they are defending themselves against these beasts or dying by them.
7. Shadow Wolf Formation- The 3 wolves he summons for this tactic have to be 3 of his stealthiest wolves. The 3 wolves lie and wait in the shadows, forming a triangle around the enemies. When all of them are locked in on their target and after finding an opening, they lunge at the enemies, aiming for their necks. (This isn't a jutsu, so it doesn't waste chakra.)
8. Wolf Absorption Jutsu- Allows Hiro to temporarily absorb any of the wolves around him. The wolves then become an extension of his body allowing parts of their body to extend and stretch from any part of Hiro's body. They can be used to do anything from blocking incoming weapons and grabbing hold of objects to lunging at the enemy. The extended body parts are able to evade most attacks, but if the wolves do end up getting severely hurt, they are transported back to wolf pack's domain.
9. Bursting Wolf Jutsu- He focuses his chakra into his fists and after building enough chakra, it engulfs everything from his hands to his elbows. The chakra takes the shape of a wolf's head, he then fires it at the enemy. He is able to do this with one hand, both hands, and he's able to focus the chakra in his mouth to fire one big burst. He is able to hit you with it directly (close range combat) or fire it at the enemy (long range combat).