1) The Cocker Spaniel, this drawing was a load of fun because its FAR more realistic than any other drawing I've done of any canines. I also loved the fact that its the first dog I've drawn that I can remember.
2) The Polar Bear is one of my favorite drawings in this picture, because its also the first Bear I ever drew that I can remember, but it came out so well on the first try, and like all of these drawings somehow managed to keep my "style" and be somewhat realistic in the drawing itself.
3) The House Cat didn't come out the way I planned, but then again...None of my cats ever come out good
So lets just skip to #4 shall we? lol
4) The Roaring Lion took me by major surprise when I saw that it came out good looking, I put alot more time into this one than any other, due to my obsession with perfect side profiles on all animals. But I am well aware that the ears are the wrong shape on both of the lion heads, and that its not even close to perfect.
5) The Giraffe came out VERY good compared to the last Giraffe I drew *cough*4yearsago*cough* lol. And I really enjoyed drawing a Giraffe after so long ^^
6) The Gibbon is like the love of my life!
...That is all....
7) The snarling Lion came out so bad I don't even know why I didn't take two seconds to just cut it out << I was going for when a Lion just lifts half of his top lip....But....It came out so bad lol
8) The Rabbit....hmm.....Nothing to say.....Other than....."Nah..Whats up doc?"
All images are © to Anjiru Ookami 2007
Oh! And if you don't comment I'll go all vampire on your butt and bite you to make you my slave